In a Doppler test, the flow of blood through veins and arteries is calculated by high-frequency sound waves.
We offer you multiple lab options, an excellent discount of 20%, and assured quality for your Doppler Test in Mumbai.
Doppler Test In Mumbai By MFine
Generally, the market price of the Doppler Test is above ₹3500 but with us, You can get it for ₹900 only.
Avail of this exclusive offer by calling us on
Or you can click on the button below for us to call you back.
Additionally, you will get a free online doctor consultation after making a booking.
The following is the list of the most common Doppler Tests. Check out the Doppler Test Cost in Mumbai through us. Note that the prices mentioned below may vary. Call us to know the updated prices.
|Doppler Test Cost In Mumbai||Cost Through Us|
|Single Limb Arterial Doppler||₹1425|
|Single Limb Arterial And Venous Doppler||₹2700|
|Single Limb Venous Doppler||₹1425|
Why Is A Doppler Test Prescribed?
Your medical physician may request you to take a Doppler Test when he/she suspects the following:
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT): If you are a smoker or obese you are most likely to have DVT. DVT is common in people above the age of 50. Generally, the blood clot formed in the vein due to Deep Vein Thrombosis makes the surgery procedure riskier as it is located deep inside the body.
- Superficial thrombophlebitis: It is highly likely that you have superficial thrombophlebitis if the vein bulges along with the skin or if the skin over the vein darkens. However, this can be cured quickly say within a couple of weeks but the stiffness in the vein will be felt over a period of time and takes more time to normal.
- Atherosclerosis: While atherosclerosis is mainly caused due to aging it can also occur because of family history, high blood pressure, diabetes, smoking, and lack of exercise.
- Thromboagniitis obliterans: Buerger’s disease is the other name called for Thromboagniitis obliterans. Thromboagniitis obliterans are very common in men who consume tobacco and over the age of 40. While there is no cure for this disease it can be prevented from progression if the consumption of tobacco is stopped.
Prerequisites For Doppler Test
Follow these simple steps before going for the Doppler Test:
- Metal objects like watches, piercings, jewelry, debit/credit cards need to be removed.
- Take off the hearing aids, if any.
- No hairpins, safety pins, metal zippers are to be taken inside.
- Take out your pocket knives, pens, eye lenses, if any.
- If you are a smoker it is advised to stop smoking 4-5 hours before the test.
- Fasting for 6-12 hours is required and drink less water if the test is to be done on your stomach.
Other Topics You May Be Interested In:-
|For further assistance call us on ☏08061970525|