MRCP Scan in Hyderabad
MRCP is a non-invasive procedure that creates detailed images of the internal organs of the body, using powerful magnetic fields and radio waves. MRCP examines diseases of the liver, gallbladder, bile ducts, pancreas, and pancreatic duct.
We offer you multiple lab options, an excellent discount of 35%, and assured quality for your MRCP Scan in Hyderabad.
MRCP Scan in Hyderabad by MFine
Generally, the market price of an MRCP Scan is above ₹6000 but with us, you can get it for ₹4750 only.
Avail of this exclusive offer by calling us on
Or you can click on the button below for us to call you back.
Additionally, you will get a free online doctor consultation after making a booking.
|MRCP Scan Cost in Hyderabad
|MRCP Scan Cost in Hyderabad||₹4750|
Call us on 08068920280 to know the lab options near your place in Hyderabad and make a booking at your convenient time.
|Why should I book my test through MFine?
About MRCP Scan
Magnetic Resonance Cholangiography (MRCP) is a non-invasive procedure that creates detailed images of internal organs using powerful magnetic fields and radio waves. MRCP examines diseases of the liver, gallbladder, bile ducts, pancreas, and pancreatic duct.
A computer attached to the MRI unit produces images on a monitor and can be printed or copied on a CD. The detailed images produced by the MRI machine are then evaluated by the doctor to detect the presence of certain diseases.
The MRCP test may be prescribed to:
- Check your liver, bile ducts, pancreas, or pancreatic ducts for stones, tumors, or infection
- Investigate the cause of pancreatitis which is an inflammation of the pancreas.
- Identify possible reasons for abdominal pain.
- Investigate the cause of Jaundice
- Diagnose the condition called Primary sclerosing cholangitis. This condition causes narrowing of the bile ducts and is commonly associated with inflammatory bowel disease.
- MRCP be recommended to help diagnose cancer of bile ducts or pancreatic cancer.
- MRCP is a safer alternative to ERCP which involves endoscopy.
Prerequisites for MRCP Scan
Follow these simple steps before going for the CT scan chest:
- Take off all the metal objects like jewellery, watches, piercings, and credit/debit cards.
- Take off the hearing aids, if any.
- Don’t go inside the chambers with spectacles on.
- Take off the braces from your teeth.
- No hairpins, safety pins, or metal zippers are to be taken inside.
- Pens, pocket knives, and eye lenses must also be removed.
- Fasting is required for a specific number of hours (as instructed by your doctor) before the test if the contrast material is going to be used.
|For further assistance call us on ☏08068920280|