MRI Spine Scan or Magnetic Resonance Imaging Spine is a special type of scan that uses magnetic rays to create a detailed image of the spine.
MFine offers you high-quality lab options, and an excellent discount of 60%, for your MRI Spine in Ghaziabad.
MRI Scan Spine in Ghaziabad by MFine
Generally, the market price of an MRI spine scan is above ₹6750 but with us, you can get it for ₹2700 only.
Avail of this exclusive offer by calling us on
Or you can click on the button below for us to call you back.
Additionally, you will get a free online doctor consultation after making a booking.
|MRI Scan Spine Cost in Ghaziabad||Offer Price|
|MRI Whole Spine Price in Ghaziabad||₹7500|
|MRI Whole Spine Contrast Price in Ghaziabad||₹10700|
|MRI Cervical Spine Price in Ghaziabad||₹2700|
|MRI Cervical Spine Contrast Price in Ghaziabad||₹5200|
|MRI Dorsal Spine Price in Ghaziabad||₹2700|
|MRI Dorsal Spine Contrast Price in Ghaziabad||₹5200|
|MRI Lumbar Spine Price in Ghaziabad||₹2700|
|MRI Lumbar Spine Contrast Price in Ghaziabad||₹5200|
Call us on 08061970525 to know the lab options near your place in Ghaziabad and make a booking at your convenient time.
Why should I book an MRI through MFine?
About MRI Scan
Magnetic Resonance Imaging is shortened as MRI. It is an advanced non-invasive imaging technique done to detect and diagnose various abnormalities in your body.
About MRI Spine Scan
MRI Spine is also commonly known as MRI neck, is all about a study of the complete spinal cord i.e. neck (cervical), the back (lumbar), and the dorsal region.
A full spine MRI includes a complete scanned image of the entire vertebral anatomy, starting from the cervical neck down to the dorsal area of the spine. An MRI scan of the Spine not only captures the images but also gives the results of disc height, spinal alignment, nerves, canal size, and depicts any abnormalities. MRI spine scanning can be done on either a 1.5 Tesla or a 3 Tesla machine.
Why MRI Spine Scan Is Prescribed?
A doctor will ask to take an MRI scan of the spine due to any of the following circumstances:
- Neck injuries
- Constant bowing of neck at the workplace
- Heavy lifting activities
- Holding the neck in a particular position for lapsed hours, without any tilting or movement.
- Repetitive stress
- Genetic history
- Uncomfortable pain during normal activities such as sitting, standing or sneezing, coughing & tilting the neck’s position
- Muscle weakness
- Stiffness of neck
- Headaches in the back of the head
- Tingling pain or numbness in shoulders and arms
- Loss of balance
- Loss of bowel or bladder control
- Constant and severe aching in the lower back
- Numbness in the groin area
- Stiffness in mid back
- Tingling in legs, arms, hands, or feet.
- Loss of coordination
Prerequisites for MRI Spine Scan
Before approaching the MRI scan, one must make sure the following things are in place:
- You should not be pregnant.
- You should not have any skin tattoos.
- Metallic items like jewelry, phone, knives, etc. must be removed.
|For further assistance call us on ☏08061970525|