Sleep Study is a procedure that monitors brain activity, movement, and breathing pattern(s) of the body while the body is asleep. This helps to diagnose any sleep disorders like insomnia, sleep apnea and provides further insight for necessary treatment plans.
MFine offers you multiple high-rated lab options, and an excellent discount of up to 20%, for your Sleep Study Test At Home cost in India.
Sleep Study Test At Home In India By MFine
Sleep Study Test At Home Cost In India Through MFine
Generally, the market price of a Sleep Study Test At Home is above ₹6,500 but with us, you can get it for ₹4070 only.
Avail of this exclusive offer by calling us on
Or you can click on the button below for us to call you back.
Additionally, you will get a free online doctor consultation after making a booking.
The following is the list of the Sleep Study Test offer price in different cities. Note that the prices mentioned below may vary. Call us to know the updated prices.
|Sleep Study Test At Home In India||Offer Price|
|Sleep Study Test At Home In Delhi||₹7000|
|Sleep Study Test At Home In Mumbai||₹4070|
|Sleep Study Test At Home In Bangalore||₹4070|
|Sleep Study Test At Home In Pune||₹4070|
If you are not able to find your city in the above list, feel free to call us on 08061970525 to know the lab options near your place and make a booking at your convenient time.
Why Should I Book Sleep Study Test Through MFine?
What Is A Sleep Study Test?
Sleep Study Test is a procedure that monitors brain activity, movement, and breathing pattern(s) of the body while the body is asleep. This helps to diagnose any sleep disorders like insomnia, sleep apnea and provides further insight for necessary treatment plans.
Sleep Study testing is also sometimes referred to as Polysomnography. A standard Polysomnography evaluates the brain waves, the oxygen level in the blood, heart rate, and movement of other parts of the body while the body is at rest and asleep.
Why Is A Sleep Study Test Performed?
The doctor may recommend a Sleep Study Test for the following sleep-related disorders –
- Sleep Apnea – In this condition, the breathing repeatedly starts and stops while the body is asleep.
- Insomnia – This is when the body finds it hard to go to sleep and to stay asleep during the night.
- Narcolepsy – A person with narcolepsy experiences heavy drowsiness during the day and may get sudden attacks of sleep in this condition.
- Sleep Paralysis – Sleep paralysis is when the body experiences the feeling of being conscious but is unable to move. During this, a person is not able to either speak or move for a few seconds to minutes and may feel like they are choking.
How Is The Test Performed?
During a Sleep Study test, the patient is asked to follow their regular bedtime routine. A set of sensors are placed on the body which is connected to a portable machine. The machine has to be switched on after the sensors are attached. These sensors will then monitor and save the different parameters required for the test.
The environment when a sleep study is taking place should be dark and quiet. The patient is the only one in the room and should try to maintain a sleep log for better evaluation as this test is taken at home.
What Are The Precautions To Be Taken Before The Test?
There are no special preparations required for this test. However, the following things can be kept in mind –
- The doctor may ask the patient to avoid drinks/foods that contain alcohol or caffeine before polysomnography.
- An afternoon nap on the day of the sleep study is discouraged.
- The doctor may also ask the patient to make some changes in terms of bathing patterns, hygiene levels, etc.
Since this test is taken at home, the equipment is delivered to the patient or can be picked up at the clinic/hospital. Instructions will be provided on how to use the equipment and how to take the test properly.
|For further assistance call us on ☏08061970525|