CT Scan or Computed Tomography Scan is an advanced version of a normal X-Ray procedure that uses multiple x-ray beams to create a more detailed 3-dimensional image of the brain.
We offer you high-quality lab options, and an excellent discount of 60%, for your CT Brain in Hyderabad.
|CT Scan Brain in Hyderabad by MFine
Generally, the market price of a CT brain scan is above ₹3500 but with us, you can get it for ₹855 only.
Avail of this exclusive offer by calling us on
Or you can click on the button below for us to call you back.
Additionally, you will get a free online doctor consultation after making a booking.
|CT Brain Cost in Hyderabad
|CT Scan Brain Price in Hyderabad||₹855|
|CT Scan Brain Contrast Price in Hyderabad||₹1740|
Call us on 08068920280 to know the lab options near your place in Hyderabad and make a booking at your convenient time.
|Why should I book a CT scan through MFine?
About CT Scan Brain
CT Scan refers to Computed Tomography Scan. A Computed Tomography scan is an improved scanning process to a regular X-Ray. CT scan brain is also known as CT scan head. Multiple X-Ray beams are used while performing a CT Scan on the brain/head.
These multiple beams of a CT scan project a detailed 3-dimensional image of the brain and examine any kind of injuries in the head and various other brain medical conditions such as causes of severe headaches, reasons for internal bleeding, strokes, and brain tumors if any.
CT Scan of the brain or head is mostly prescribed in the following cases.
- Paralysis of different body parts
- Numbness in fingers and toes
- Constant headaches or migraines
- Brain injury
- Brain tumor
- Ruptured aneurysm
- Abnormalities in the middle ear bones
- If surgery is coming up
- Damages caused by a stroke
- Loss of consciousness
- To check the effectiveness of brain surgery
- Enlarged brain cavities
- Clotting in the brain
- Damages in the bones and tissues
Different Types Of CT Scan Brain
There are broadly two different types of CT brain studies available based on the use of contrast dye. They are
1) NCCT Brain Scan
NCCT Brain Scan refers to a Non-Contrast Computed Tomography Brain Scan. It is a normal CT scan of the brain or head.
2) CECT Brain Scan
CECT Brain Scan refers to Contrast-Enhanced Computed Tomography Brain Scan. This procedure is supposed to give better-enhanced images of the brain as compared to the normal CT Brain Scan. A radioactive substance or a contrast dye is given to the patient either orally or injected into the vein before the procedure. This substance is absorbed by the body and interacts with the CT Scan to give clear images during the scan.
Prerequisites For CT Scan Brain
For a CT scan brain, you are required to see the following checklist before taking the scan
- Remove all the metal objects like jewelry, watches, piercings, credit/debit cards, pens, pocket knives & eye lenses, as it may interfere with the X-Ray beams and doesn’t depict a clear result.
- Take off the hearing aids, if any.
- Don’t go inside the chambers with spectacles on.
- Take off the braces from your teeth.
- No hairpins, safety pins, metal zippers are to be taken inside.
- Fasting is required for a specific number of hours (as instructed by your doctor) before the test if the contrast material is going to be used.
Other Topics You May Be Interested In:-
- PET CT Scan Cost in Hyderabad
- Elbit Diagnostics Scan Price List
- Scan Costs in Clumax Diagnostics, Bangalore
|For further assistance call us on ☏08068920280|