CT Scan or Computed Tomography Scan is an advanced version of a normal X-Ray procedure that uses multiple X-Ray beams to create a more detailed, 3-dimensional image of the brain.
We offer you high-quality lab options, and an excellent discount of up to 60%, for your CT Brain in Visakhapatnam.
CT Scan Brain In Visakhapatnam By MFine
Brain CT Scan Cost In Visakhapatnam Through MFine
Generally, the market price of a CT Brain scan is above ₹2500 but with us, you can get it for ₹1100 only.
Avail of this exclusive offer by calling us on
Or you can click on the button below for us to call you back.
You can book an online doctor consultation after booking the test.
|CT Brain Cost In Visakhapatnam
|CT Scan Brain Price in Visakhapatnam
|CT Scan Brain Contrast Price in Visakhapatnam
Call us on 08068920280 to know the lab options near your place in Visakhapatnam and make a booking at your convenient time.
Why Should I Book A CT Scan Through MFine?
About CT Scan Brain
CT Scan refers to Computed Tomography Scan. A Computed Tomography scan is an improved scanning process to a regular X-Ray. CT scan brain is also known as CT scan head. Multiple X-Ray beams are used while performing a CT Scan on the brain/head.
These multiple beams of a CT scan project a detailed 3-dimensional image of the brain and examine any kind of injuries in the head and various other brain medical conditions such as causes of severe headaches, reasons for internal bleeding, strokes, and brain tumors if any.
Why Is It Prescribed?
CT Scan of the brain or head is mostly prescribed in the following cases.
- Paralysis of different body parts
- Numbness in fingers and toes
- Constant headaches or migraines
- Brain injury
- Brain tumor
- Ruptured aneurysm
- Abnormalities in the middle ear bones
- If surgery is coming up
- Damages caused by a stroke
- Loss of consciousness
- To check the effectiveness of brain surgery
- Enlarged brain cavities
- Clotting in the brain
- Damages in the bones and tissues
Prerequisites For A CT Scan Brain
For a CT scan brain, you are required to see the following checklist before taking the scan
- Remove all the metal objects like jewelry, watches, piercings, credit/debit cards, pens, pocket knives & eye lenses, as it may interfere with the X-Ray beams and doesn’t depict a clear result.
- Take off the hearing aids, if any.
- Don’t go inside the chambers with spectacles on.
- Take off the braces from your teeth.
- No hairpins, safety pins, metal zippers are to be taken inside.
- Fasting is required for a specific number of hours (as instructed by your doctor) before the test if the contrast material is going to be used.
|For further assistance call us on ☏08068920280