CT Scan or Computed Tomography Scan is an advanced version of a normal X-Ray procedure that uses multiple x-ray beams to create a more detailed 3-dimensional image of the chest.
We offer you high-quality lab options, and an excellent discount of up to 25%, for your CT Chest in Visakhapatnam.
CT Scan Chest In Visakhapatnam By MFine
Generally, the market price of a CT scan chest is above ₹4250 but with us, you can get it for ₹2880 only.
Avail of this exclusive offer by calling us on
Or you can click on the button below for us to call you back.
You can book an online doctor consultation after booking the test.
|CT Scan Chest Cost in Visakhapatnam
|CT Scan Chest Price in Visakhapatnam
|CT Scan Chest Contrast Price in Visakhapatnam
|HRCT Scan Chest Price in Visakhapatnam
|HRCT Scan Chest Contrast Price in Visakhapatnam
Call us at 08068920280 to know the lab options near your place in Visakhapatnam and make a booking at your convenient time.
Why Should I Book A CT Scan Through MFine?
About CT Scan Chest
CT Scan refers to Computed Tomography Scan. CT Scan Chest is also known as CT Scan Thorax. Multiple x-ray beams are used while performing a CT scan on the chest/thorax. In fact, Computed Tomography scanning is an advanced imaging process for regular X-rays.
CT scan chest is usually done to identify and diagnose various lung-related disorders. It helps in diagnosing lung cancer (during early stages) as they provide very detailed images of the lungs, aiding for better treatment methods.
CT Scan of the thorax or head can help in detecting the following medical conditions
- Lung cancer
- Blood clots
- Internal injuries
- Intrathoracic bleeding
Are Any Preparations Required?
Follow these simple steps before going for the CT scan chest:
- Metal instruments like watches, jewelry, piercings, credit/debit cards, pocket knives, pens & eye lenses must be removed.
- Take off the hearing aids, if any.
- Don’t go inside the chambers with spectacles on.
- Take off the braces from your teeth.
- No hairpins, safety pins, metal zippers are to be taken inside.
- Fasting is required for a specific number of hours (as instructed by your doctor) before the test if the contrast material is going to be used.
|For further assistance call us on ☏08068920280